Our returns policy has been temporarily extended to allow returns up to 100 days after the date of your purchase (as long as this purchase date is on or after February 16th 2020).
Should you wish to review UNIQLO returns policy, please see this here
If you are looking to return a faulty or incorrect item, please contact us
so we can assist you in doing so.
To return your parcel click here.
Please take note of the following:
1. You can return your item for a refund within 30 days of receiving your order.
2. We do not currently offer exchanges. Once your parcel is sent back it will be refunded to the card used to place the order.
3. We'll refund you the price paid for your item at the time of purchase. This includes sale items.
4.We cannot accept any returns for inner/underwear which are not in their original packaging due to hygiene reasons.
5. If you wish to returns swimwear, please do ensure the plastic sticker is still attached. We will not be able to process your returns if this has been removed.
6. All items will be inspected upon return. If we deem your return as unsaleable, it will be returned back to you.
7. Items are your responsibility once delivered until the return reaches our warehouse. Please take good care of them!
8. Make sure your parcel is packed securely and cannot be damaged on its way back, its your responsibility to return the item in the same condition it was delivered to you in.
9. Where possible, the returned items should include original tags and packaging.
10. We strongly recommend you obtain proof of postage. Any returned lost items without a receipt will not be refunded.
11.We offer free returns using the pre-paid return label included in your parcel. Should you wish to return by any other means, this will be at your own cost.